What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by a website when you visit it. They are used to store and retrieve information about you, such as your browsing preferences and login information.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- Session cookies: These cookies are deleted when you close your browser. They are used to store information that is only needed for your current visit, such as the items in your shopping cart.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer or mobile device until they expire or you delete them. They are used to store information that is needed for multiple visits, such as your login information.
- To improve the functionality of our website: Cookies help us to remember your preferences and settings, so that you don’t have to enter them every time you visit our website.
- To personalize your experience: Cookies help us to understand how you use our website, so that we can tailor the content and experience to your interests.
- To analyze website traffic: Cookies help us to track how many people visit our website and which pages they view. This information helps us to improve our website and make it more user-friendly.
- To target advertising: Cookies help us to target advertising to your interests.
How can you control cookies?
You can control which cookies are set on your device by changing your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies. However, blocking or deleting cookies may affect your ability to use some of the features on our website.
How to contact us